guilde "bières et paix" Index du Forum
guilde "bières et paix" Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Brothers & Sisters (2011)

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    guilde "bières et paix" Index du Forum -> Accueil -> Présentation de la Guilde
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
dentomarea

Masculin

MessagePosté le: Sam 21 Mai - 01:21 (2016)    Sujet du message: Brothers & Sisters (2011) Répondre en citant

Brothers & Sisters (2011) > bit.ly/256V78W

PLEASE,,PLEASE,,bring,,back,,another,,series,,,it,,really,,is,,one,,of,,the,,best,,series,,I,,think,,since,,Dallas!,,I,,would,,willingly,,sign,,a,,protest,,group,,petition,,to,,stop,,them,,cancelling,,the,,showThey,,just,,need,,something,,that,,helps,,them,,to,,keep,,intesest,,going,,and,,the,,current,,model,,does,,not,,support,,thatHate,,this,,channel,,!,,SueEllen,,says:,,October,,27,,,2011,,at,,4:31,,PM,,I,,cant,,believe,,ABC,,would,,take,,off,,this,,wonderful,,show,,and,,in,,its,,place,,put,,on,,the,,air,,flying,,sex,,plane,,and,,a,,cast,,of,,loosersAll,,,,rights,,,,reserveddesiree1,,,says:,,,September,,,23,,,,2011,,,at,,,9:07,,,AM,,,I,,,agree!,,,They,,,should,,,have,,,given,,,it,,,a,,,6th,,,season,,,so,,,they,,,had,,,time,,,to,,,wrap,,,up,,,the,,,charactersBOO!,,Cancelled,,•,,on,,May,,13,,,2011,,8:43,,pm,,I,,agree,,Vs,,season,,finale,,was,,so,,intense,,and,,such,,a,,winner,,,,it,,made,,me,,want,,to,,watch,,next,,seasonTo,,,,Bad,,,,ABC.Stupid,,,,move,,,,,great,,,,show,,,,,great,,,,actingBrothers,,,&,,,Sisters,,,was,,,a,,,real,,,life,,,family,,,with,,,real,,,issues,,,every,,,episodeI,,,,think,,,,the,,,,money,,,,shouldnt,,,,come,,,,before,,,,the,,,,viewers!,,,,Euphemia,,,,Abraham,,,,says:,,,,November,,,,16,,,,,2011,,,,at,,,,5:43,,,,AM,,,,Loved,,,,the,,,,showMaybe,,,,another,,,,time,,,,slot,,,,would,,,,have,,,,been,,,,warranted,,,,but,,,,to,,,,cancel,,,,this,,,,series,,,,is,,,,just,,,,crazyPlease,,reload,,or,,try,,laterIm,,quite,,sure,,that,,Grimm,,has,,a,,lower,,budget,,to,,produce,,than,,Brothers,,&,,SistersSo,,,we,,,were,,,really,,,interested,,,in,,,exploring,,,Saras,,,new,,,family,,,with,,,Brody,,,and,,,how,,,that,,,could,,,present,,,conflict,,,with,,,the,,,Walkers,,,,because,,,she,,,now,,,would,,,have,,,one,,,foot,,,in,,,two,,,worlds.Both,,,Rob,,,Lowe,,,and,,,Emily,,,Van,,,Camp,,,got,,,out,,,in,,,the,,,nick,,,of,,,time!,,,fra,,,•,,,on,,,May,,,13,,,,2011,,,12:22,,,pm,,,Well,,,done,,,ABC,,,,b&s,,,this,,,season,,,was,,,awful,,,,the,,,real,,,series,,,ended,,,with,,,the,,,premier,,,,B&S,,,the,,,soap,,,opera,,,is,,,getting,,,axedThis,,show,,has,,opened,,so,,many,,doors,,to,,populations,,that,,dont,,get,,enough,,public,,understandinghomosexuals,,,terminally,,ill,,,elderly,,,and,,divorced,,peopleSparky,,•,,on,,May,,13,,,2011,,12:46,,pm,,Add,,me,,to,,the,,list,,of,,people,,who,,think,,B&S,,ended,,beautifullyI,,think,,this,,season,,was,,better,,than,,the,,last,,,and,,I,,would,,hope,,it,,would,,go,,on,,for,,a,,fw,,more,,yearsB&S,,was,,a,,joy,,while,,it,,lasted!,,Reply,,Davey,,says:,,May,,16,,,2011,,at,,10:26,,AM,,I,,really,,wish,,ABC,,had,,thought,,about,,their,,fans,,when,,they,,cancelled,,Brothers,,and,,Sisters,,abruptlyWhy,,are,,all,,the,,good,,ones,,cut?,,This,,was,,a,,terrific,,show,,for,,all,,generationsThe,,,characters,,,and,,,actors,,,were,,,fantastic,,,and,,,the,,,storyline,,,was,,,lively,,,and,,,challengingJerry,,,a,,schizophrenic,,,is,,at,,a,,crossroads,,in,,his,,lifeI,,,am,,,very,,,sad,,,about,,,thisJustin,,,,Walker,,,,/,,,,What,,,,do,,,,we,,,,need,,,,to,,,,do,,,,to,,,,keep,,,,it,,,,on,,,,the,,,,air?,,,,fraa,,,,•,,,,on,,,,May,,,,5,,,,,2011,,,,2:29,,,,pm,,,,I,,,,hope,,,,the,,,,ratings,,,,will,,,,fall,,,,further,,,,this,,,,week,,,,and,,,,Abc,,,,will,,,,cancell,,,,B&S,,,,,this,,,,is,,,,not,,,,our,,,,show,,,,this,,,,is,,,,a,,,,soap,,,,opera,,,,with,,,,Walker,,,,charactersAnd,,I,,think,,they,,just,,finally,,were,,unable,,to,,do,,itRebecca,,,Harper,,,(75,,,episodes,,,,2007-2010),,,Sarah,,,Jane,,,Morris,,,I,,loved,,Brothers,,&,,Sisters,,and,,looked,,forward,,to,,the,,Sunday,,Night,,showIts,,,better,,,than,,,most,,,movies,,,put,,,out,,,today(FYI,,,I,,,know,,,this,,,is,,,over,,,a,,,year,,,to,,,late),,,Reply,,,terry,,,says:,,,May,,,19,,,,2013,,,at,,,6:29,,,AM,,,Ive,,,been,,,watching,,,the,,,re,,,runs,,,of,,,the,,,show,,,on,,,Soap,,,Net,,,and,,,dont,,,understand,,,why,,,SoapNet,,,cantt,,,bring,,,the,,,show,,,back,,,Reply,,,Dan,,,says:,,,May,,,16,,,,2011,,,at,,,7:48,,,AM,,,Thanks,,,for,,,this,,,interviewWhat,,,a,,,surprise,,,,,,they,,,are,,,cancelled f5880b0734

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 21 Mai - 01:21 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    guilde "bières et paix" Index du Forum -> Accueil -> Présentation de la Guilde Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
darkages Template © larme d'ange